Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ginger Ale and a Box of Kleenix

Wow, did I cry so, so much these past few days!It was a little amusing how easily I would start crying, my husband couldn't help but to smile. 500 days of Summer had me balling and vocally questioning Nick through out the whole movie-- although we all know Nick is the best partner there is. It was a whole bunch of "How come you don't look at me like that anymore?" Ha! And although I know I am being silly, I just have to ride out all these crazy emotions I am having because that is part of being pregnant. And in a way, it's sort of endearing (when you look back at least). Even my prenatal yoga and meditation hour yesterday had me crying and feeling so many things.  So not only am I extremely emotional, but morning sickness has been hanging out and now there is a prickly ball in my throat-- please don't get sick, please don't get for real sick. Diego is feeling a little sick too so this morning we just cuddled on the couch and played Super Mario. But now, it is nap time and as much as I want to snuggle it up and sleep with my boo, I got a midterm to study for. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment